1.Songs are a great way to learn the language! Check out Spanish Mama’s videos for songs and lyrics. Click here.
2. Use this free printable flip book to teach your student the colors in Spanish. Click here to print yours!
3. Use games to help students memorize. For example UNO is a great way to help students learn their numbers and colors. World Language Classroom has a great article on how to play the game. Click here to read that article.
4. Looking to purchase books or materials to help further yours and your child's learning, then say no more! Languages 4 Kidz has many resources available. Visit their site here.
5. Create art together and learn a new language at the same time! Patchimals has a lot of creative activities to color, cut, and build to help learn Spanish. Visit their site here.
6. Spanish Playground has many videos and activities for learning vocabulary, days of the week, and many more. Visit their site here.
Also your student’s teacher will be able to offer many other resources throughout the year. If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the school.