We are so excited to have you join the GPA family! To make the enrollment process a bit faster, please download and print the Global Prep Application. Bring the completed application along with the required documents to Global Prep during enrollment hours (Monday-Friday 10am-1pm). If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Patricia Altamirano, Enrollment and Community Coordinator at 317-226-4244.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
When those steps are completed we can proceed to accept the following documents:
- Birth certificate: https://www.in.gov/isdh/26792.htm
- proof of immunization: http://marionhealth.org/obtaining-records/
- proof of address:
- Computer-generated bill from a utility company, credit card company, doctor, or hospital, issued within 60 days of the date you apply to the school,, and containing your name and address of residence.
- Bank statement.
- Pre-printed pay stub.
- Medicaid or Medicare benefit statement.
- DL or ID (parent or legal guardian)
*NOTE: If they do not have proof of address, they need to provide proof of address verification notarized (mandatory).
Attached are some Notaries they can use that are close to school: LINK